Customer Service Coordinator (m/w/d)
SÜDPACK is a leading manufacturer of high-tech films and packaging materials for the food, non-food, and medical product industries. Our solutions ensure maximum product protection as well as additional pioneering features with minimum material input. The family business, which was founded by Alfred Remmele in 1964, is headquartered in Ochsenhausen. The production sites in Germany, France, Poland, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the USA are equipped with the latest plant technology and manufacture to the highest standards, including the capacity to operate under clean room conditions.
With around 1,700 employees at nine production sites in Europe and North America and 23 sales offices worldwide, we are one of the leading suppliers of high-performance films for diverse industries.
Our secret to success? The combination of high-tech and competence, internationalization and local roots as well as tradition with innovation.
- Dealing predominantly with English and Scandinavian food producers
- Work closely with the sales manager and our internal departments to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Work as a part of a team of customer service coordinators and you will be required to provide cover in the event of any absence
- Make pro-active calls to launch quotations or acquire orders and new orders
- Monitor the order portfolio to detect when new orders have to be placed
- Make telephone calls; create quotations, process orders and do any necessary follow up work to complete orders deliveries, manage and monitor the administration of complaints
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure prompt payment of invoices
- Design and support customer specific processes
- Mastery of the English, german and a scandinavian language is a must
- Higher education, CE or BE
- Extensive experience in administrative and customer- activities
- Well-organized, responsible and be able to solve problems quickly
- Good knowledge in SAP and MS Office programs: Word, Excel and Outlook, Powerpoint
- To be comfortable working as a part of a team and able to make an important contribution towards a high standard of team performance
- Shape the future of SÜDPACK with us and become part of our international, family company.
- We are proposing the following benefits to all of our SÜDPACK employees:
- Flexible working hours
- Profit sharing bonus
- Mobile working/Homeoffice (if possible)
Other special benefits depending on the country you working for.
We look forward to receiving your application via our careers page with details of your availability and salary expectations.
As an employer, SÜDPACK is committed to equal opportunities. We therefore welcome applications from all people, regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristics.
Infos zur Stelle